Monday, May 12, 2014

Photos

My Iphoto hasn't been working in my past few blogs and now that I'm in Europe it decided to function so here's a few photos you've missed...




 
So as soon as I returned to Fort Lauderdale, I was greeted by Dave in a cute little minivan and this big bouquet of flowers. At this point in the day we had been planning on meeting up for about 6 hours and everything we had been planning kept getting pushed back or messed up for some reason. He knew I was getting upset and worried I wasn't going to be able to see him. So as soon as he jumps out of the car he has these in front of his face! As if JUST seeing him wouldn't have made everything better...


This was our little motel we rented for the weekend. Looks straight out of the 70's but was such a cute little place. Had a kitchenette in it and all. He woke up and made breakfast in bed and we watched the morning news.

This is just outside Portugal. I bet we saw over 25 dolphins during our entire crossing but they were having fun racing our boat. This was leaning over the bow (very front) of the boat. 

We made it back on land!!! Most of the crew in Sao Miguel, Portugal out at 3am when we arrived in port for a celebratory beer!


Provisioning in Portugal markets with cabbage the size of my head...maybe bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment