Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm back

Sorry it's been awhile we just finished up our first charter! 7 days of 17-19 hour days of work but it was all worth it in the end. We got an amazing tip and the experience was one of a kind. Amazing family and friends and got to do some amazing things. Stressful learning while trying to make everything go as smooth as possible but they didn't seem to notice.

I've most excited to say I have added 7 new stamps to my passport! I'm going to run out of pages fast if I keep going at this pace. I can't wait to see all of them! There's just so much to say and so little time. I've been able to take very few photos because we obviously can't have our phones out when guests are on board but then things I've seen are just unbelievable. After everyone left yesterday we went ashore to a private resort in Canouan. To be able to come ashore it was $150. We didn't have to pay because they guests already paid the other day and we just told them we were on Big Eagle and they didn't know the difference. To be able to be on the island you have to be staying in a villa ($20,000 a night) or own a villa (1 acer of land $3 million)
These were some of the Villas. Rent or own but they were so amazing. After getting shown around the island by golf cart (only can drive golf carts in the resort, and the resort owns most of the island) we then went to get drinks at the most beautiful part of the resort. Golf course, fountains, infinity pools, bars, lounges with bamboo ceiling fans, all open air it was gorgeous. 
This picture just doesn't do justice. It was the most amazing resort I've ever seen.
Just a few of my crew right before dinner. 
Today (Sunday) we are going to the beach and diving all day long. I'm going to get my PADI which allows me to teach people to scuba dive within the next few days so I can add another step to my CV.

Loving every second of what I am doing, I'll be back to explain more soon.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You are living the life you dreamed. For most -- that never comes true.
    ��☀️����������

    ReplyDelete