Monday, January 20, 2014

PADI Open Water Certified

I am now a PADI open water certified diver! This weekend I took my class and did a few dives in Bequia to be able to go on dives with the rest of the crew. Got down to 50 feet and saw lots of cool fish. Felt as if I was in an aquarium.

Not a lot been going on down here, still at anchor in Bequia and it's now been almost three weeks...getting a little boring. This island is so small we did one day of exploring and now not much more to do. We've been eating fish for almost every meal because that's the only meat we can buy and the fishermen just bring it straight to the boat. As much as I love fish...there's a point where it's starting to get old.

Planning on heading to Florida within the next week. Still not certain on if the owners are coming so we are kind of a stand still on all our projects trying to figure out if we are going to move or if we need to get ready for another charter. Otherwise not much more going on down here.

Excited for my baby cousin Braxton to get here! Whoever is reading this I would love updates!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment