Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another work day, some out in the sun but mostly inside organizing and learning more specifics of service. Worked today from 7-4 and the sun sets around 5:30 so I now have an hour and a half to be able to do other activities after work. Another run today saw goats and roosters roaming the streets as well as capturing some amazing pictures of the bay. This is a very old island and traditions are still around from along time ago. Amazing people here literally every man I see looks like Bob Marley. One of these days I’ll get a photo of a guy with a rasta hat on. Ran to the beach and back and found another beautiful spot. Can’t complain about life at all.

Last night four of the crew went out to the open-air bar behind the boat to get a beer. They take dollars or “EC’s” which I don’t even know what that stands for but it’s their money and we paid 45ECs for a few beers, which ended up being $1.50 for four beers. A very laid back bar lining the harbor where guests can see all the lit up yachts, so laid back I think Thor (my 2 year old cousin) could walk up to the bar and get served. So many stories that happen each day it’s hard for my brain to remember everything!

I’m so glad I made this choice to move my life around the world and be able to explore what God made and get to share it with you guys! I’m supported with my choices all around the world and couldn’t be happier with my choice!


Cheers

A few photos from today:
This is lunch: Ribs, pork, cucumber salad, some greek wrap and not shown but squash mac'n'cheese. I'm going to get fat.
view of my run every day.
License plate for both countries (islands)
Roads here are narrow and crazy drivers on the wrong side of the road but beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Europe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment