Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Getting a little stir crazy around the house. No more work for me and most of my friends are on boats already. I'm ready to get on the boat meet everyone and start working. I told Anton I wanted to go now and he said live out your vacations as much as you can because you will be working your ass off and not to wish away from your days off!

Went to Ferretti today to pick up a check and say goodbye to everyone. Surprised to pick up a check for about $600 for 3 days of work! Happy Holidays to me I guess. Last day of my Orange Theory (workout class) things are starting to wind down and I'm very ready to get to Antigua and see a new country for me. Antigua boat show just ended so most of the big boats will be there. I also have been keeping in touch with one of my friends from Zimbabwe who is also a yachtie. He met in France and he contacted me letting me know he would be coming to Antigua mid-December and we needed to go out in Antigua and party. (just what I need) His boat is called Lady L another big boat if you can follow on Marinetraffic.com

If you haven't heard about marinetraffic.com it's a site where you can find any boat underway in the world. My boat is called Big Eagle and you can see exactly where I am at all times, it's free to sign up. You can find any type of vessel as well, cruise ships, cargo and even small fishing boats. It shows pictures of every boat and lets you know coordinates of where the boats are in port as well if anyone wants to know exactly where I am at all times. (creep)

Friday morning I am taking the train down to Miami and then flying out of Miami straight to Antigua. Fun adventures ahead of me, excited to keep everyone in the loop on my next trip!


Photo from Marine Traffic underway to Antigua
Towing tender 


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment